Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+10
pokemonb02
granjor
thek826
wonderwaffle667
DatMrRyan
koopatroopa544
BobJeff9963
showtime3636
Dan821
JeremyZh
14 posters

ANNOUNCEMENT: Admins Blog Sign Up

JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

ANNOUNCEMENT: Admins Blog Sign Up Empty ANNOUNCEMENT: Admins Blog Sign Up

Post by JeremyZh Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 pm

TO ALL ADMINS: Please sign up for the blog so you can make front page announcement. All admins are encouraged to sign up.

The blog features:

• See the donation paid VIA the shop (sorry no custom donations, at the bottom of blog).
    • Post News and Announcements for the server in the front page.
    • Comment moderation for the news and announcement.
    • There are more features to it, but only me, mage, and bottles(?) can access them.

Fill out this form to get your password to access the blog, ADMINS ONLY:

And no argue about the website here, make your own post! Razz If so, you might get discipline actions.
    Dan821
    Dan821
    Moderator+

ANNOUNCEMENT: Admins Blog Sign Up Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Admins Blog Sign Up

Post by Dan821 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:16 pm

No. I don't want this new forum. Current one is fine. You shouldn't even get custom just for editing a free forum. Who even said you are getting custom? Staff said you are getting a website rank and thats it.
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 pm

^^^^
    BobJeff9963
    BobJeff9963
    Moderator+

Post by BobJeff9963 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:27 pm

I agree with dan, we really don't need this new forum. In my opinion you appeared out of nowhere an forced it down our throat, then started being really overconfident and bragging about getting custom and 'being a staff' Anyone could have made that website, it's just an edited free layout, we don't need a new forum
    koopatroopa544
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 pm

BobJeff9963 wrote:I agree with dan, we really don't need this new forum. In my opinion you appeared out of nowhere an forced it down our throat, then started being really overconfident and bragging about getting custom and 'being a staff' Anyone could have made that website, it's just an edited free layout, we don't need a new forum

yea it's kind of annoying when he says he a 'staff member' or a 'custom' which is not true, if we asked him to make the website it would be a different story, because then he would be doing something that we wanted him to do and that would deserve maybe custom. Jeremy, you are getting a rank called Web Dev (or something along those lines) and that has no donator commands, but only possibly loyal commands or something. However i do like the website and if a few changes were made i would prefer it to this forum. BUT this forum is pretty good as well. It may not be 'extremely stylish' or anything but the features are just as good as the one jeremy is making. Bob is right, anyone could of made that website, it's just that he offered to do so instead of someone asking him to. If anything i reckon he made the website to obtain a staff or custom rank...

(makes no sense again, i'm sorry about that xD )
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Ok, I agree with koopa.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

my friends and I made a website on our own, do I get a staff rank?
    http://gmodcommunity.freeforums.net/
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Yes Ryan your prize is admin+ xD
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 pm

P
    Jeremy we all have told you, WE HAD NOT ACCEPTED THE WEBSITE!!!!! It is NOT zidocrafts site! You are just now going too far. You made your custom entrance and exit saying your "the website developer" and you "finished programing" 

(Custom Join: JeremyZh has finished programming! All hail the website developer!
    Custom Leave: JeremyZh has returned to programming. You may stand up now.
    https://zidocraft.forumotion.com/t7543-jeremyzh-custom-donation)

. You have spoken to staff like we work for you and we are below your status. Myself and other staff have told you, if you would like something done, ask, but this seems to be ignored as you instruct staff and donators what to do. Also telling us to get mage online to rank you when he is oviously unavalible and has stuff going on. This, plus griefing and saying "its no big deal" and "I made your website, you guys owe me, lol".

When i was a member, i saw staff as a rollmodel and god-like. If I made a website that toke 3ish hours, i would give it up for free and remove my name. Before i was ranked i was constructing a mail delivery system for free only asking for premission to build and to remove water. I would never asked for payment in return because the servers support and feedback and quality is all-to-none.

Also your custom application asks for commands not even admin has, making you #3 most powerfull staff member. I personally think you made this website to get into staff and try to ruin or take over the server. Oh and your forum is missing the staff section, Only seen by staff. Zidocraft staff is a world few will ever see and even fewer ever leave.

Last edited by wonderwaffle667 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 pm

showtime3636 wrote:Yes Ryan your prize is admin+ xD
    And show please keep it to yourself... If you would please leave this topic for staff members and jeremy to discuss privatly without twosense from the peanutgallery.
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:41 pm

It was aug 6 back then and u did not tell meh that I have to behave back then. And I did not force admins to do that... Hence the encouraged part? And 2 I am impatient and Mage barley comes online... I get frustrated because of that. And when I grief that 1 block, I DID NOT say that, i said sorry multiple times and u warned meh 1/3.

If u all feel that way, then I shall stop talking about the website and wait and see what the poll tells us in the staff sec. I also need to change my join/quit MSG too...
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:51 pm

~JeremyZh joined the game
    &1Wonderfull&4Waffle: jeremy why did you grief?
    JeremyZh: hm?
    &1Wonderfull&4Waffle: why did you grief?
    JeremyZh: wer?
    &1Wonderfull&4Waffle: KKCiti snow house
    JeremyZh: oh that lol
    &1Wonderfull&4Waffle: no lol
    JeremyZh: its 1 block
    JeremyZh: its no big deal lol
    &1Wonderfull&4Waffle: 1 block is still a grief
    JeremyZh: im sorry
    JeremyZh: ill fix it
    &1Wonderfull&4Waffle: already fixed with rollback
    &1Wonderfull&4Waffle: this is your warning 1/3
    JeremyZh: ok...

I must be mistaken about the "i made your website part". I do not have it logged.
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 pm

JeremyZh wrote:It was aug 6 back then and u did not tell meh that I have to behave back then.
     That was last week ._. Not that long ago. Also You thought you could do whatever you wanted?
    Also mage is busy doing non minecraft related things that are none of our business. Your inpacience is not his problem. You can wait. You are going from member to the border of OP. you have barely any exsperience on zido, probably clocking under 100 hours wile some players may be within thousands of hours. I have very little trust in you with worldedit and other commands given to customs....

It scares me a bit thinking someone joins and within a month, is at the highest non-staff rank.
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 am

wonderwaffle667 wrote:~JeremyZh joined the game

I must be mistaken about the "i made your website part". I do not have it logged.
    I join the game?? I was in dynmap I remember and I did not have that much lol and I did not say its no big deal. Where are all my sorries xD?

wonderwaffle667 wrote:
    JeremyZh wrote:It was aug 6 back then and u did not tell meh that I have to behave back then.
     That was last week ._. Not that long ago. Also You thought you could do whatever you wanted?
    Also mage is busy doing non minecraft related things that are none of our business. Your inpacience is not his problem. You can wait. You are going from member to the border of OP. you have barely any exsperience on zido, probably clocking under 100 hours wile some players may be within thousands of hours. I have very little trust in you with worldedit and other commands given to customs....

It scares me a bit thinking someone joins and within a month, is at the highest non-staff rank.
     I know nothing about world edit???? Well... When I get my rank... I am going to build a special project and u will see my world edit skills. I am admin on other server and I know world edit well.
    wonderwaffle667
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:37 am

JeremyZh wrote:

I join the game?? I was in dynmap I remember and I did not have that much lol and I did not say its no big deal. Where are all my sorries xD?

wonderwaffle667 wrote:

I know nothing about world edit???? Well... When I get my rank... I am going to build a special project and u will see my world edit skills. I am admin on other server and I know world edit well.
    Your not seeing my point, you must understand the chain of events here, your exsperiences on other servers dont matter in the slightest bit. My point is to earn respect and equality, you must treat everyone how you would like to be treated.... What if mage was a member and you where owner, with college, server setup, plugin updating, family and so on juggling in a giant mess of work? You would begin to find and complete your main priorities, no? Your rank on a computer game is probably one at the bottom. And the huge project is not what you need to do to earn it. You must earn everything because we dont know you so your forward pressentation makes your mark, and so far your mark on staff and myself is "I am the alpha dog here and I will build the highest pedestal to look down apon you. If you can rise above me, i WILL be alpha and build bigger until i fall. When i fall, you must do as I say because i was at the alpha point once."
    Also it says u joined on my log, no clue why, also you said sorry twice ._. Just the last one is in a seperate log set.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:29 am

wonderwaffle667 wrote:
    JeremyZh wrote:

wonderwaffle667 wrote:

Your not seeing my point, you must understand the chain of events here, your exsperiences on other servers dont matter in the slightest bit. My point is to earn respect and equality, you must treat everyone how you would like to be treated.... What if mage was a member and you where owner, with college, server setup, plugin updating, family and so on juggling in a giant mess of work? You would begin to find and complete your main priorities, no? Your rank on a computer game is probably one at the bottom. And the huge project is not what you need to do to earn it. You must earn everything because we dont know you so your forward pressentation makes your mark, and so far your mark on staff and myself is "I am the alpha dog here and I will build the highest pedestal to look down apon you. If you can rise above me, i WILL be alpha and build bigger until i fall. When i fall, you must do as I say because i was at the alpha point once."
    Also it says u joined on my log, no clue why, also you said sorry twice ._. Just the last one is in a seperate log set.
    umad bro? umad? Anyway, take this into PM please Evil or Very Mad 
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:10 am

wonderwaffle667 wrote:
    JeremyZh wrote:

wonderwaffle667 wrote:

Ehh one more thing...

I like computer games more important then life.... So yeah...
    granjor
    granjor

Post by granjor Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 am

Read that comment about grief. That is actually his 3rd grief of that sort. Custom rank denied by me. I have banned him 2 other times for things, including grief.
    JeremyZh
    JeremyZh

Post by JeremyZh Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:15 pm

i paied 25$ for custom gran....

and am i going to be banned? Sad
    should i make a ban appeal? Rolling Eyes
    pokemonb02
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:21 pm

JeremyZh wrote:i paied 25$ for custom gran....

and am i going to be banned? Sad
    should i make a ban appeal? Rolling Eyes
     If you do get banned that's when you can make a ban appeal.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:51 pm

granjor wrote:Read that comment about grief. That is actually his 3rd grief of that sort. Custom rank denied by me. I have banned him 2 other times for things, including grief.
    I don't think you have the power to deny a donation...
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:58 pm

do regular staff have power to do that thek ? if so ...... do it granjor XD
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 pm

I think this should go to pm
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 pm

An Admin cannot deny it either. Since there is money involved, and that money goes directly to Mage, only Mage himself can deny it. 
    No middleman. 
    There would be no way for the money to be returned if a Mod, Mod+, or even Admin denied the requested rank.
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 pm

danm well that sucks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:03 pm