Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

    Zidocraft beta website

    Share
    avatar
    granjor
    Moderator

    Posts : 461
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by granjor on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 am

    Clearly we do Adrian.
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 pm

    granjor wrote:Clearly we do Adrian.

     thank you granjor! I want to make everything easier... on the website! Like donation store, dynmap, etc!
    avatar
    wonderwaffle667
    Moderator

    Posts : 534
    Join date : 2012-10-06
    Age : 19
    Location : In the freezer...... so cold, so very cold.

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by wonderwaffle667 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm

    Store? ._. Wtf are we going to sell?
    avatar
    granjor
    Moderator

    Posts : 461
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by granjor on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:02 pm

    He means tab to donate.
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 pm

    wonderwaffle667 wrote:Store? ._. Wtf are we going to sell?

     zidocraft shirts hats and jeans oh and we will have mugs and posters with mages face on them
    avatar
    wonderwaffle667
    Moderator

    Posts : 534
    Join date : 2012-10-06
    Age : 19
    Location : In the freezer...... so cold, so very cold.

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by wonderwaffle667 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 pm

    Zidocraft™ Store!

    Unsexed T-Shirt: $19.95
    Unsexed Sweatshirt: $24.95
    Unsexed Fleece jacket: $24.95
    Collectible Mug: $14.95
    UnknownMage thermos: $17.95
    Limited Edition Zido Staff Wine Glass set: $49.95
    UnknownMage Mouse Pad: $9.95
    Zidocraft Tie/bowtie Set: $34.95

     



    WE WILL MAKE MILLIONS
    avatar
    granjor
    Moderator

    Posts : 461
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by granjor on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 pm

    I'd buy all the bowties. Hah
    avatar
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

    Posts : 2023
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by 44bottles on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:44 pm

    General_101 wrote:
    wonderwaffle667 wrote:Store? ._. Wtf are we going to sell?

     zidocraft shirts hats and jeans oh and we will have mugs and posters with mages face on them

     
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:03 pm

    wonderwaffle667 wrote:Zidocraft™ Store!

    Unsexed T-Shirt: $19.95
    Unsexed Sweatshirt: $24.95
    Unsexed Fleece jacket: $24.95
    Collectible Mug: $14.95
    UnknownMage thermos: $17.95
    Limited Edition Zido Staff Wine Glass set: $49.95
    UnknownMage Mouse Pad: $9.95
    Zidocraft Tie/bowtie Set: $34.95

     



    WE WILL MAKE MILLIONS

     
    no free pens?
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm

    Heres a job for u guys!.... AND PLEASE DONT SAY NO!!!! Razz

    Think of replacements pictures for the donations that symbolize each ranks...

    http://zidocraft.my-board.org/shop/
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

    we could use shields with different colors like a wood shield for elite and an stone shield for veteran you get what i am getting at right
    avatar
    PZH145
    Moderator+

    Posts : 2720
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Antarctica; Training the Walrus population!

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by PZH145 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 pm

    dont forget the pzh branded potatoes and explosives.
    nothing like a pzh made souvenir
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 pm

    General_101 wrote:we could use shields with different colors like a wood shield for elite and an stone shield for veteran you get what i am getting at right

     it seems nice.
    Can you make it? if not... anyone else could. I am a very bad graphics disigner. I am thinking each ranks have a different colors.


    Also, the donating store has officially finished... we just need the cool pictures for it...
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 pm

    JeremyZh wrote:
    General_101 wrote:we could use shields with different colors like a wood shield for elite and an stone shield for veteran you get what i am getting at right

     it seems nice.
    Can you make it? if not... anyone else could. I am a very bad graphics disigner. I am thinking each ranks have a different colors.


    Also, the donating store has officially finished... we just need the cool pictures for it...

     I can try at some point later. I'll post some images later when I am done with them. Is there a max to how large the image file can be in terms of resolution?
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 pm

    We are close to finishing the new website!
    Checklist:

    • Add forum sections and stuffs
    • Customize the forums
    • some one make me the donation pictures instead of the Z.
    • I put the pictures in
    • add usergroups to forums
    • inspect the website for any flaws
    • GRAND OPENING!!! ...maybe?


    Now since there are a few more steps till grand opening, I want to tell you somethings:
    - THe website is powered by wordpress... The forum is powered by phpbb.The service status is powered by PHPWatchDog. The BetaWebsiteprogress is made out of my hands with HTML, but powered from Twitter Bootstrap.
    - ONLY admins+ (may change) can have an account in wordpress website. Other people are restricted to applying on the phpbb forums. The reason why admin+ may have account on wordpress is that wordpress have an announcement feature. And I feel like admin+ can make announcements and news.


    Last edited by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:03 pm

    General_101 wrote:
    JeremyZh wrote:
    General_101 wrote:we could use shields with different colors like a wood shield for elite and an stone shield for veteran you get what i am getting at right

     it seems nice.
    Can you make it? if not... anyone else could. I am a very bad graphics disigner. I am thinking each ranks have a different colors.


    Also, the donating store has officially finished... we just need the cool pictures for it...

     I can try at some point later. I'll post some images later when I am done with them. Is there a max to how large the image file can be in terms of resolution?

     Any big is fine. Just try to make it square (10x10, 999x999 <--- these are square pics). I suggest about 500x500. 
    And thanks for making the pics! I appreciated it king
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 pm

    This is something I made really quick.

    What do you think?
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm

    General_101 wrote:This is something I made really quick.

    What do you think?
    this... is.. AMAZING!!! Suggestion: Add like Elite instead of Z. (or z faintly in background)
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 pm

    Before I actually create these do you have any specifics? Such as what color for what rank and such.
    Edit: This is what I am happy with so tell me what you think.
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:12 pm

    General_101 wrote:Before I actually create these do you have any specifics? Such as what color for what rank and such.
    Edit: This is what I am happy with so tell me what you think.

     I think the colors should be same as /einfo dranks!
    And for custom, it is rainbow.
    For donator+, the shield should have D+ on it.
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

    JeremyZh wrote:
    General_101 wrote:Before I actually create these do you have any specifics? Such as what color for what rank and such.
    Edit: This is what I am happy with so tell me what you think.

     I think the colors should be same as /einfo dranks!
    And for custom, it is rainbow.
    For donator+, the shield should have D+ on it.

     
    got it
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am

    General_101 wrote:
    JeremyZh wrote:
    General_101 wrote:Before I actually create these do you have any specifics? Such as what color for what rank and such.
    Edit: This is what I am happy with so tell me what you think.

     I think the colors should be same as /einfo dranks!
    And for custom, it is rainbow.
    For donator+, the shield should have D+ on it.

     
    got it
    pretty! *rainbow since it is custom
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 am

    GOOD NEWS!!! Website is about to launch!!! Exclamation 
    Check out the website! zidocraft.my-board.org
    Check out the forums! zidocraft.my-board.org/forums/

    The website will not be released till general have made all the cool shields for the donate shop.
    Feel free to register on the forums.

    Mage, please give me all the admin and up email address and i personally set up wordpress account for them. If not possible.... well.... lets see about that then.
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:13 pm

    Well I am done with all of them so check them out and tell me any changes you would like to see.
    Elite
    Spoiler:


    Veteran
    Spoiler:


    Loyal
    Spoiler:


    Vip
    Spoiler:


    Donator
    Spoiler:


    Donator +
    Spoiler:


    Architect
    Spoiler:


    Custom
    Spoiler:


    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 pm

    General_101 wrote:Well I am done with all of them so check them out and tell me any changes you would like to see.
    Elite
    Spoiler:


    Veteran
    Spoiler:


    Loyal
    Spoiler:


    Vip
    Spoiler:


    Donator
    Spoiler:


    Donator +
    Spoiler:


    Architect
    Spoiler:


    Custom
    Spoiler:


    this is... AWESOME!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:54 am