Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

    Zidocraft beta website

    Share
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:28 pm

    DokilokiSub wrote:Hold up,hold up, hold up...

    10$ a month is expensive to you guys?
    10$ a YEAR IS EXPENSIVE TO YOU GUYS?!

    What the f*** does this server run on then? Coal?

    As I've suggested 100 times, remove the application system, add towny = get f*** players == MORE FUNDING.

    Economics 101
    Economics 101 would also mean to spend your money wisely. This new forum provides a higher level of customization than our current one. The level it provides is enough to provide a greater looking forum while still using all of our resources to run the server for as long as possible. As I have said before getting more players does not mean more donations. More potential donators yes but they did pirate the game for a reason. We have already taken ideas for our application system dilemma but it is up to mage in the end.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 pm

    DokilokiSub wrote:Well the enjin is a way better improvement. 
    But as I am posting this, you have 0 players online, american time-zone as a 2 year old server.
    Simply focusing on advertising on PMC / MC Forums would get you alot of premiums.
    You may be right, more people dont equal more donators, yet you have a way better chance than 0 people.

    You need to add voting, it really does help alot!

    Though that all does not matter since 80% of new players will not bother creating a application, I am "active" here and I'm still guest.
    "But Doki, if they do not care about the server they should not join."

    Well imagine yourselves looking for a good server to play on, this server would be a immediate skip because of your application system.


    EDIT: And do not let players (except for me if i have time Wink ) create shitty (no offense) posts and ruining ur limitation to your 1 post.
    Take some time and create awesome videos, awesome posts, awesome everything.

    EDIT #2: You think that people care or even give a s*** when they join this server to create a application... No they dont, they just want to f*** see what is this server like.. which they cannot since you cannot join any worlds.
    We have zero players due to the fact the server isn't even updated and hasn't for some time now. If by voting you mean votifier then that has to be taken up with mage. He has denied it for some reason and I am not sure why. The guests should be able to travel to any world to look around but if they can't then that is new to me. The application system is a must for the server currently however if we were to get towny and some other plugins we could pull off a new system. Ads are something done by others and I do not know of anyone who does these things. I don't even think I have the hardware to go around recording and playing mc.
    avatar
    showtime3636

    Posts : 735
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : United states of america

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by showtime3636 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:25 pm

    Dude doki is so right u guys should do as he sais. He has a far superior idea for our server than it now. And you guys should update a lot sooner for now on. All other servers update right away and here we are 2 months later still not updated and we have no players. And u should get rid of the application thing, waste of time. Make it so when people join the server they are already member. Someone needs to make doki like admin or something.
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:33 pm

    hmm voting.... Mage, do you know what I am thinking....? Add voting feature. Also, I agree that enjin have SOME features that are better than mine. Like their shop allows direct rank as soon as they order, or they allow simpler nav and voting tracking, etc. But it is like 10$ a month.

    Like gran said, it is better to use free hosting (that have like 7/8 of enjin stuff) than have enjin stuff 9$ a month! A bit expensive. Thats 108$ a year!
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:42 pm

    showtime3636 wrote:Dude doki is so right u guys should do as he sais. He has a far superior idea for our server than it now. And you guys should update a lot sooner for now on. All other servers update right away and here we are 2 months later still not updated and we have no players. And u should get rid of the application thing, waste of time. Make it so when people join the server they are already member. Someone needs to make doki like admin or something.
    Are you f*cking kidding me.
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:55 pm

    is showtime mind controlled??? 0.0
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    JeremyZh

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2013-06-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Ender Realm

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by JeremyZh on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:59 pm

    well.... if 108 = shi*, then y dont you buy 108$ of minecraft premium for us? Razz
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:03 pm

    JeremyZh wrote:is showtime mind controlled??? 0.0
    Money is a dirty thing sometimes.
    DokilokiSub wrote:Yep, I'm admin material xD

    Onto more important stuff...
    Alot of servers that are still 1.5.2 have a bunch of players, I'm talking 60+ players.
    108$ a year is f*** nothing if listen to me and start installing normal server features.
    So what is your point here? That zido should live up to that expectation just because such servers exist. If that much money is nothing to you then you clearly do not understand the value of money or you are purposely trying to sabotage. Who in the right mind should listen to someone who was banned for several reasons and has been a constant problem since.
    avatar
    showtime3636

    Posts : 735
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : United states of america

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by showtime3636 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:12 pm

    Doki has been nothing but helpfull since he came back
    avatar
    granjor
    Moderator

    Posts : 461
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by granjor on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:14 pm

    I say rank him member. No offence
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:17 pm

    showtime3636 wrote:Doki has been nothing but helpfull since he came back
    Are you blind or are you being ignorant and focusing on the small amount of barely good advice.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:44 pm

    DokilokiSub wrote:Yeah I'm still guest xD

    Who would listen to me? People with reason, like showtime!

    The application system is nothing but a player-leaving machine.
    I do not understand the value of money? That is so ironic... Your budget is being decided by a 13 year-old (no offense to kids, though you cannot have the full grasp of money yet). If 10 measily dollars is too much for you to pay in a year or month, than i really dont know what to say.

    Though ignoring the website for a moment. I do not see a reason not to update to 1.6, add towny remove application system. Focus on voting/advertising, PMC, MC forums and you're going to have a good time
    I guess it is time for me to be honest with people. Show is the last guy you want to go for if it's for reason. Hell he is the last guy you want to go to for any kind of suggestion. Ten bucks a month is too little to you? I think you do not understand anything here. You are not looking at every piece of the puzzle and their outcomes. Paying for something that provides little extra benefit is pointless and absolutely retarded. You have the choice to get something free with a good amount of options but you rather take something that costs for a few extra buttons. The server runs entirely on donations and has no one working some part time job for it. I am sorry but we weren't exactly treated like spoiled little kids and given toys just because we asked for them. The server would hold out longer and a meaningless part of it such as a forum does not need to be paid for. The application system has already been talked about but again it is all up to mage and our options are already up. Everything currently needs mage in any shape or form. I do not see why you care so much about something so simple.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:20 pm

    DokilokiSub wrote:
    General_101 wrote:
    DokilokiSub wrote:Yeah I'm still guest xD

    Who would listen to me? People with reason, like showtime!

    The application system is nothing but a player-leaving machine.
    I do not understand the value of money? That is so ironic... Your budget is being decided by a 13 year-old (no offense to kids, though you cannot have the full grasp of money yet). If 10 measily dollars is too much for you to pay in a year or month, than i really dont know what to say.

    Though ignoring the website for a moment. I do not see a reason not to update to 1.6, add towny remove application system. Focus on voting/advertising, PMC, MC forums and you're going to have a good time
    I guess it is time for me to be honest with people. Show is the last guy you want to go for if it's for reason. Hell he is the last guy you want to go to for any kind of suggestion. Ten bucks a month is too little to you? I think you do not understand anything here. You are not looking at every piece of the puzzle and their outcomes. Paying for something that provides little extra benefit is pointless and absolutely retarded. You have the choice to get something free with a good amount of options but you rather take something that costs for a few extra buttons. The server runs entirely on donations and has no one working some part time job for it. I am sorry but we weren't exactly treated like spoiled little kids and given toys just because we asked for them. The server would hold out longer and a meaningless part of it such as a forum does not need to be paid for. The application system has already been talked about but again it is all up to mage and our options are already up. Everything currently needs mage in any shape or form. I do not see why you care so much about something so simple.

     Ignoring your gibberish bible... Why you ripping on showtime? He said absolutely nothing about the websites. He just wants the application system removed, 1.6 etc.. Nothing about the websites, also I really do not know where in your lil' town Harligen 10$ is considered a big buck.

    EDIT: Yes, I actually did just lookup where you are from to type this sentence.
    You go as far as trying to find where I live to prove some point that doesn't even exist. Nice try because on top of the fact you got it wrong it seems you have never heard of the phrase every penny counts. You have nothing to fall back on to so you refer to where I live like it proves you know something that you don't. Using showtime like he is the answer to all is like trying to solve a math equation with a bible. I am going to assume you know nothing of strategy due to the fact that you rather place some resources on some useless piece instead of the main piece that everything relies on. Oh and i'll criticize whoever I wish simply because this is the internet and I can.
    avatar
    granjor
    Moderator

    Posts : 461
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by granjor on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 pm

    If this continues, the thread will be locked.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    General_101
    Admin

    Posts : 1382
    Join date : 2011-11-29
    Age : 21
    Location : in a room

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by General_101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm

    The server has accomplished more than 5 players on at a time that are not staff in the last two years . You clearly have no value for anything. You would instead of worrying on what matters most go on and waste it on what does not even matter. I do not know who told you spending an extra ten would not matter but doing so takes money from the server which then cuts the life of the server. I was not born in some poor neighborhood but unlike you I actually take things by priority. The server matters more than spending money on some forum which takes away the amount of time the server could stay open and for what exactly. You still haven't given very good points to why we need this and why it is so special it needs money that goes to keeping the server alive. I have not allowed my pride to get in the way unlike you. I did not go ahead and attempt to find out where you live or go on about how I must be some poor bastard without bringing up any actual points. I Have never disrespected a member without reason and those I have banned have disrespected our rules so why should I respect them. The reason we don't have more than five at the moment is because the server isn't even updated unless you are being ignorant of that fact.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

    Posts : 497
    Join date : 2012-12-03
    Age : 22
    Location : on the roof howling at the moon

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by adrianvanderstap on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 pm

    Doki why are you even commenting 

     On a topic that doesn't even concern you . Aren't permanently banned from the server 
     
    Then why bother interfering with the servers business
    avatar
    granjor
    Moderator

    Posts : 461
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by granjor on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 pm

    As I THOUGHT I said before, if this continues I was locking. Consider this topic locked.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zidocraft beta website

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:22 pm