Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

    **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Share
    avatar
    Farquor
    Moderator+

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Farquor on Wed May 22, 2013 11:19 pm

    Is this new plugin going to effect the way it works for staff? Because it is quite a useful tool.
    avatar
    UnknownMage
    Owner

    Posts : 2097
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by UnknownMage on Thu May 23, 2013 4:31 am

    Farquor wrote:Is this new plugin going to effect the way it works for staff? Because it is quite a useful tool.

    I don't quite understand what this question is asking.
    Would staff be affected by this plugin? No. You guys would be exempt from being blocked by this plugin.
    Would you guys need to ban people for x-raying? Yes, if person in question has obviously large amounts of rare ores.
    avatar
    Farquor
    Moderator+

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Farquor on Thu May 23, 2013 9:26 am

    Yes, the first answer was what I was looking for. I have used X-Ray on numerous cases and found an extraordinary amount of hidden chests and underground hiding places. Investigation of course.
    This plugin is quite a good one. I can see this coming in handy in the near future.

    So another question. Does this make X-Ray completely UN-usable to the average Member? Say like, if they only turn it on for a split second to see what's near them. Would they still be able to see the ores that are there?
    avatar
    UnknownMage
    Owner

    Posts : 2097
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by UnknownMage on Thu May 23, 2013 2:38 pm

    Farquor wrote:Yes, the first answer was what I was looking for. I have used X-Ray on numerous cases and found an extraordinary amount of hidden chests and underground hiding places. Investigation of course.
    This plugin is quite a good one. I can see this coming in handy in the near future.

    So another question. Does this make X-Ray completely UN-usable to the average Member? Say like, if they only turn it on for a split second to see what's near them. Would they still be able to see the ores that are there?

    I hope so. The plugin creates the chunks of random ores at the same time that these chunks are being explored. Therefore, the ores would already be hidden before the average user turns on anti-xray. Of course, in the beginning, there will be some lag as the plugin creates these new chunks of random ores. This will be gone after chunks have been established for the entire landscape.
    avatar
    UnknownMage
    Owner

    Posts : 2097
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by UnknownMage on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:55 pm

    Here is something that Members-Loyal can look forward to.
    Code:
      Member:
        permissions:
        - disguisecraft.mob.chicken
        - disguisecraft.mob.cow
        - disguisecraft.mob.pig
        - disguisecraft.mob.sheep
        inheritance:
        - Guest
    # Price is $3 or 2 months
      Elite:
        permissions:
        - disguisecraft.mob.squid
        - disguisecraft.mob.snowman
        - disguisecraft.mob.mushroomcow
        inheritance:
        - Member
    # Price is $5 or 6 months
      Veteran:
        permissions:
        - disguisecraft.mob.wolf
        - disguisecraft.mob.ocelot
        - disguisecraft.mob.bat
        - disguisecraft.mob.villager
        inheritance:
        - Elite
    # Price is $7 or 12 months / 1 year
      Loyal:
        permissions:
        - disguisecraft.mobs.basic

    This means that Members will now be able to disguise as those 4 basic mobs and so on.
    Loyal will be able to disguise as all types of mobs.
    For Member-Loyal ranks, your disguises will be timed. So you won't be the mob forever.

    Reason for this, is that I am adding optional prices for the ranks. This means that you can either wait for the time required to become the higher rank, OR you can pay for the higher rank.
    avatar
    BobJeff9963
    Moderator+

    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2012-06-23
    Age : 20

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by BobJeff9963 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:45 pm

    Mage, i think members shouldnt get any DC at all, just Elite+, cause you cant donate for member and its abit unfair, i know it is only the normal mobs, put you can members instantly so all the members are just going to constantly disguise and it will get really old really fast.
    avatar
    UnknownMage
    Owner

    Posts : 2097
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by UnknownMage on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 pm

    BobJeff9963 wrote:Mage, i think members shouldnt get any DC at all, just Elite+, cause you cant donate for member and its abit unfair, i know it is only the normal mobs, put you can members instantly so all the members are just going to constantly disguise and it will get really old really fast.

    Ok. Disguises moved up a rank.
    They were timed though. Currently, disguise as an animal for 30 or so seconds, then wait 5 minutes to disguise again. Still want to change it?
    avatar
    Farquor
    Moderator+

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Farquor on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:02 pm

    UnknownMage wrote:
    BobJeff9963 wrote:Mage, i think members shouldnt get any DC at all, just Elite+, cause you cant donate for member and its abit unfair, i know it is only the normal mobs, put you can members instantly so all the members are just going to constantly disguise and it will get really old really fast.

    Ok. Disguises moved up a rank.
    They were timed though. Currently, disguise as an animal for 30 or so seconds, then wait 5 minutes to disguise again. Still want to change it?
    I think the same.
    The times seem fair as well.
    avatar
    UnknownMage
    Owner

    Posts : 2097
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by UnknownMage on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:52 pm

    So, new Permissions for disguise.
    Members don't have any now.
    Code:
    # Price is $3 or 2 months
      Elite:
        permissions:
        - disguisecraft.mob.chicken
        - disguisecraft.mob.cow
        - disguisecraft.mob.pig
        - disguisecraft.mob.sheep
        inheritance:
        - Member
    # Price is $5 or 6 months
      Veteran:
        permissions:
        - disguisecraft.mob.squid
        - disguisecraft.mob.wolf
        - disguisecraft.mob.ocelot
        - disguisecraft.mob.bat
        inheritance:
        - Elite
    # Price is $7 or 12 months / 1 year
      Loyal:
        permissions:
        - disguisecraft.mobs.basic
        inheritance:
        - Veteran
    avatar
    UnknownMage
    Owner

    Posts : 2097
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by UnknownMage on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 pm

    Current Plan for Mob Arena:
    You know that amazing class I added and limited to 1 per game in the Mob Arena? Yeah, that 'Dragon Sword/Bow' And those custom classes, can't forget about them.

    Guests can only use basic classes now.
    This means Knight, Tank, and Archer.

    Members and above will then be able to use the other types.
    This means Chemist (Alchemist on our Server), Oddjob, Viking, and Wolf Master (name change anyone?)

    What happened to the Dragon Sword/Bow?
    Well, these are only available to Elites and above. So you get overly powered classes in Mob Arena for staying with our server.

    hehehe:
    Working alphabetically on permissions in plugin list, and jumped from 'D' to 'M' in one day, yay me for not procrastinating Very Happy
    avatar
    Dan821
    Moderator+

    Posts : 343
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 17

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Dan821 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:27 am

    Not sure if this has been answered, but say that: If you were a Loyal, would you still have to donate $10 to get VIP or would it just be $3?
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3667
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by thek826 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:59 pm

    Dan821 wrote:Not sure if this has been answered, but say that: If you were a Loyal, would you still have to donate $10 to get VIP or would it just be $3?

    It depends if you've donated or not. If you donated $7 for loyal then it would just be $3. But if you got loyal through waiting it would still be $10.
    avatar
    Dan821
    Moderator+

    Posts : 343
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 17

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Dan821 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:34 pm

    thek826 wrote: But if you got loyal through waiting it would still be $10.

    Well, that doesn't really sound fair... Waiting a year to get a rank then having to pay $10 when in the first place, when they were a member, they could of payed $10 for the same rank. I think it should be $3, whether they payed for it or not.
    avatar
    Farquor
    Moderator+

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Farquor on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:04 pm

    I don't see how it's not fair. You can wait if you want, or you can donate and get it right away.
    So in my view, I see to unfairness anywhere...
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3667
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by thek826 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:58 pm

    Dan821 wrote:
    thek826 wrote: But if you got loyal through waiting it would still be $10.

    Well, that doesn't really sound fair... Waiting a year to get a rank then having to pay $10 when in the first place, when they were a member, they could of payed $10 for the same rank. I think it should be $3, whether they payed for it or not.

    That adds an incentive to wait at least 12 months to donate, and it means people will donate less money overall.
    avatar
    Archmag3
    Moderator+

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21
    Location : In amongst some of the amazing new builds that we are releasing to Zidocraft

    ermagherd

    Post by Archmag3 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:21 pm

    *Aheeem* Unknown... Me and Chris are going to blow your mind Cough Cough. Uh we have both been inactive due to us building on our own server just so we would have a head start on the amazing kingdoms we both have planned and i was hoping to make a few Points.
    - What region Plug-ins are there.
    - Is the Guild size going to be increased
    - Please wear socks so that they will be blown off
    - Please for the love of god keep world edit
    - Please do not cry when you see our builds as it will be hilarious
    - I was hoping to do some quick builds and such when you start up the server
    that's about it... Sorry for being a little inactive but we have just gone through 3 weeks of exams and assignments
    and we have been playing a LOT of xbox.... Shocked Razz
    -Archmag3

    P.S i f*** love your voice unknown you BEEEEEST
    P.S.S that was chris tongue
    avatar
    Farquor
    Moderator+

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Farquor on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:47 pm

    #OverlyAttachedSebAndChris to #OverlyAttachedMage
    avatar
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

    Posts : 409
    Join date : 2012-01-06
    Age : 21
    Location : Brighton, England

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Alexgogo12345 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:20 pm

    It seems like after Archmag3 is inactive for awhile I forget that the account is actually two people....short term memory loss is fun!!
    avatar
    _Edvinas_

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2013-03-03
    Location : Space colony ARK

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by _Edvinas_ on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:33 pm

    Man, the way it is, the server is really boring >.< I longed in several times today and it was empty...
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2470
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 21
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Sandyman on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:43 pm

    Archmag3 wrote:*Aheeem* Unknown... Me and Chris are going to blow your mind Cough Cough. Uh we have both been inactive due to us building on our own server just so we would have a head start on the amazing kingdoms we both have planned and i was hoping to make a few Points.
    - What region Plug-ins are there.
    - Is the Guild size going to be increased
    - Please wear socks so that they will be blown off
    - Please for the love of god keep world edit
    - Please do not cry when you see our builds as it will be hilarious
    - I was hoping to do some quick builds and such when you start up the server
    that's about it... Sorry for being a little inactive but we have just gone through 3 weeks of exams and assignments
    and we have been playing a LOT of xbox.... Shocked Razz
    -Archmag3

    P.S i f*** love your voice unknown you BEEEEEST
    P.S.S that was chris  tongue
    Hey sandy come help us build tomorrow
    *comes*
    *neither of you online*
    h8 u both.
    avatar
    koopatroopa544
    Moderator

    Posts : 598
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Age : 19
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by koopatroopa544 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:36 pm

    _Edvinas_ wrote:Man, the way it is, the server is really boring >.< I longed in several times today and it was empty...

    yea... well thats what we are trying to fix, we are resetting the server (changing it up a whole ton) if you bothered to read the first post on this topic you may notice that we are telling you that we are restarting it. Also, the server isn't "boring" as such, its just empty, so all the stuff you can do isn't as fun because there isn't others to do it with.
    avatar
    Master5555

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2013-06-09

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Master5555 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:54 am

    Will this bring more people into the server? Hope so.Very Happy
    Questions People are Asking: Please Answer
    Will it still be cracked?
    what will you do with the old world and the PVP advent?

    Will we need to make an new app?
    When will the advent start?
    Will we all need to be in a f to join the advent?
    Can we still make towns?
    Will we be able to make shops?

    Can you:
    Make a spawner?
    Better adminshop with red stone?
    Can we make a warp for shop that dose not sell like with a chest and sign?
    Can you put in games like mob arena and hunger games?-CTF-Hunger Games-Mob Arena-Pig Races?

    Bye thats a sum-up.Smile
    avatar
    Master5555

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2013-06-09

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Master5555 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 am

    this will bring more people
    avatar
    PZH145
    Moderator+

    Posts : 2721
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Antarctica; Training the Walrus population!

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by PZH145 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:48 am

    Master5555 wrote:Will this bring more people into the server? Hope so.Very Happy
    Questions People are Asking: Please Answer
    Will it still be cracked?
    what will you do with the old world and the PVP advent?

    Will we need to make an new app?
    When will the advent start?
    Will we all need to be in a f to join the advent?
    Can we still make towns?
    Will we be able to make shops?

    Can you:
    Make a spawner?
    Better adminshop with red stone?
    Can we make a warp for shop that dose not sell like with a chest and sign?
    Can you put in games like mob arena and hunger games?-CTF-Hunger Games-Mob Arena-Pig Races?
    Bye thats a sum-up.Smile
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I dont know how this quote thing works
    My reply to you 
    No new apps 
    new map asap
    what do you mean make a spawner?
    not sure about that not chest & sign
    we have mob areanas we're working on others 
    yes still having towns and shops
    what do you mean "f" ?
    avatar
    UnknownMage
    Owner

    Posts : 2097
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 22

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by UnknownMage on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:33 am

    Master5555 wrote:Will this bring more people into the server? Hope so.Very Happy
    Questions People are Asking: Please Answer
    Will it still be cracked?
    what will you do with the old world and the PVP advent?

    Will we need to make an new app?
    When will the advent start?
    Will we all need to be in a f to join the advent?
    Can we still make towns?
    Will we be able to make shops?

    Can you:
    Make a spawner?
    Better adminshop with red stone?
    Can we make a warp for shop that dose not sell like with a chest and sign?
    Can you put in games like mob arena and hunger games?-CTF-Hunger Games-Mob Arena-Pig Races?

    Bye thats a sum-up.Smile

    Hopefully brings more people also.
    Yes it will still be cracked.
    Thek is the one organizing the PVP event, and he wanted to do it sometime this week I believe.
    I believe there will be factions setup that one must join, but I would ask thek.
    You can still make towns. The staff is just going to have their own town at spawn which will be protected by us.
    Yes you can make shops, in fact, we are making the economy so that it will hopefully depend more on players than the adminshop.

    Only Donator+ and above can make spawners. Only Staff can sell them.
    The new adminshops have a certain shop made specifically for redstone related items, including tracks.
    You can create warps if you meet certain qualifications. For example, you need the amount of money for the warps and it needs to have a reason for the warp being there.
    We are currently going to have these game types: Mob Arena, PVP Arena, and Spleef Arena. Hunger arena plugins are being looked into, but we might just setup a PVP arena with a Hunger Arena Theme.

    Sponsored content

    Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:03 am