Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

**IMPORTANT!!!**

UnknownMage
    Owner

**IMPORTANT!!!**

Post by UnknownMage on Fri May 03, 2013 7:01 pm

IMPORTANT SPREAD NEWS AND SHARE POST WITH OTHER MEMBERS

The following post is very important, something that you might want to spread news about.
    So the staff have recently decided that we needed to change the server. Currently, there are barely any active members. This is really disturbing as it questions the future of the server. As such, I decided to listen and make a decision. We will be changing the server's system completely. This includes how the spawn, permissions, staff, banning, and multi-worlds work. This change will take a significant amount of time considering exams are in the way. It can be done this weekend, or next weekend. Who knows. For a small preview of what we have been doing so far, I made a small video with commentary. This video also includes more information for the changes that might occur.

Small Video:

VIP and Above only:

If you have donated any amount of money to the server, you qualify for this.
    I am thinking of including some randomly chosen people that meet this requirement to help out test the new server. Mainly will be working in permissions, and if staff agrees, will be allowed to work in building of structures for new worlds.
    If staff has any disagreements, please post below.

Blueprint?:
    There will be 4 MAIN worlds. Survival, PVP, Spawn, Game. With Survival and PVP, there will be a nether world for each. With Survival, there will be an End.
    Attempt at Anti-Xray plugins again. Will find a configuration that doesn't lag the server as much.
    Spawn World:
    - Only Permissions given in this world would be the ability to talk and move. Every other permissions would be denied. Exceptions, Staff. This way they can edit Spawn if needed.
    - Spawn world would contain center point with introduction to server, and guide to getting Member.
    - From the Spawn, there will be 3 portals. One leads to Survival, one to PVP, one to Game World.
    - More...
    Survival:
    - From Survival, there will be 2 portals. One to Nether, other to End.
    - Survival world would already have a city made. City is for NPC's to live in, but for certain regions to have different world guards to allow players to setup shop. City region will be protected 50 blocks out from city border. No one is allowed to build too close to city's spawn, unless given permission to.
    - Types of shops in Survival include Wool/Dyes, Alchemy, and Blocks. Items that can be made (sticks, fences, tools) will not be sold.
    - Warps will not be sold unless these conditions are met. $25,000 is payed. Warp is for a Town/Market. For Town/Market, a minimum of 5 citizens/shopkeepers are to be located there, excluding owner if it is a Town. Buildings must be setup. Personal warps may not be made for ANYONE, that is what homes are for. Exceptions can be made. Private Warps may be made for $1. Buyer may choose who to allow at warp (max: 10 people / 1 group and above). Explanation later. Requirements being reconsidered.
    - More...
    PVP:
    - Will attempt to change so that Faction tags only show up in PVP world.
    - More...
    Game:
    - PVP will be enabled in this world. PVP will be disabled by World Guard in certain regions, like Spawn.
    - Into the game world, a lobby will be the spawn area. This lobby will have portals setup. These portals won't be used to travel between worlds, but they will be used to travel to different regions of the world. World will be divided to 4 regions. Region 1 (Mob Arena), Region 2 (PVP Arena / HG), Region 3 (Basic / Redstone), Region 4 (Spleef). Plugins will be found for these plugins.
    - Guests will be allowed to build in this world. This is for things like hunger games, pvp arena, mob arena, and spleef.
    - Architects and Customs will be allowed to create arenas for the Game World.
    - More...

This is the basic blueprint for the future ZidoCraft's permissions.
    Donators:
    - A PVP rank will be created for those that donate. This rank will be able to spawn a PVP kit. Items not yet decided for Kit. (Idea Only)
    - I will actually fix home limits.
    - I will fix Vanish working with Essentials /list
    - More...
    Warps:
    - Private Warps bought by paying $1 in real money, not in game money. (More info later)
    -- I will have to personally setup permissions and create per warp permissions.
    -- Private means that a person needs to have the permission in order to use AND see that the warp exists.
    - More...

Some things have been removed as it doesn't concern members as much. More towards staff.
    This is a work in progress. Please leave suggestions, questions, comments, or feedback below. Thanks for your time and I truly hope you read all of it.

More info to come...
    granjor

Re: **IMPORTANT!!!**

Post by granjor on Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 pm

***IMPORTANT UPDATE***

Not all of the buildings shown in the video (SURVIVAL ONLY) will be the same when the reset occurs. We (The Staff) have been changing the buildings to fit our liking and to better the layout and visual appearance of the survival world.

Thank you.
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap on Fri May 03, 2013 8:02 pm

will we still be able to build towns ? or are we just gunna have just a plain plot world/ survival world
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster on Fri May 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Cant wait! Finally a new server
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 on Fri May 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Le_Binster wrote:Cant wait! Finally a new server
    Remember that post you made? T_T
    granjor

Post by granjor on Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 pm

@adrian
    Yes. You can build towns. The spawn city is just a city where we will have protected areas. It is owned by all of the staff and managed by none other than the staff.
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap on Fri May 03, 2013 8:59 pm

also can customs have a choice of the size of plot near spawn ( this question was asked for showtime because he doesnt like the 8x8 plan )
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage on Fri May 03, 2013 10:08 pm

adrianvanderstap wrote:also can customs have a choice of the size of plot near spawn ( this question was asked for showtime because he doesnt like the 8x8 plan )

No. They just have the option to build their own building instead of buying a pre-built one.
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap on Fri May 03, 2013 10:13 pm

thank you mage
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:45 am

Yay, its released! HOPEFULLY this brings many more players.

Question:

Do we HAVE to reset PVP? (i know i have asked this many times but i just want to be sure) If not, can we expand the world border by a wee bit? because im pretty sure the max X and Z you could possibly have is around -1000 and 1000.

Also, we need to decrese faction costs, because with the new prices for adminshop and the new economic system, its WAY too expensive.
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster on Sat May 04, 2013 3:39 am

koopatroopa544 wrote:Yay, its released! HOPEFULLY this brings many more players.

Question:

Do we HAVE to reset PVP? (i know i have asked this many times but i just want to be sure) If not, can we expand the world border by a wee bit? because im pretty sure the max X and Z you could possibly have is around -1000 and 1000.

Also, we need to decrese faction costs, because with the new prices for adminshop and the new economic system, its WAY too expensive.

A Server reset is a server reset Razz We all know we're going to be loosing all our stuff, but it's so that we can start fresh and hopefully make Zido a more popular attraction! Very Happy
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap on Sat May 04, 2013 4:12 am

dibs on the first mountain :3
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee on Sat May 04, 2013 5:08 pm

I wouldnt make a beacon in spawn considering it may lag players who are trying to look around
    granjor

Post by granjor on Sat May 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Beacons do not cause lag, if they do, its video settings.
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Le_Binster wrote:
    koopatroopa544 wrote:Yay, its released! HOPEFULLY this brings many more players.

Question:

Do we HAVE to reset PVP? (i know i have asked this many times but i just want to be sure) either way, can we expand the world border by a wee bit? because im pretty sure the max X and Z you could possibly have is around -1000 and 1000.

A Server reset is a server reset Razz We all know we're going to be loosing all our stuff, but it's so that we can start fresh and hopefully make Zido a more popular attraction! Very Happy

but thats only the answer to half my question :/
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:28 pm

koopatroopa544 wrote:
    Le_Binster wrote:

Question:

Do we HAVE to reset PVP? (i know i have asked this many times but i just want to be sure) either way, can we expand the world border by a wee bit? because im pretty sure the max X and Z you could possibly have is around -1000 and 1000.

The answer to your question is we must reset PVP. k.
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor on Sat May 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Reset PvP again? I thought we did that in the 1.5 update along with the Nether?
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:38 pm

rpatt51 wrote:I wouldnt make a beacon in spawn considering it may lag players who are trying to look around
    people lag from a beacon? what the hell do people play minecraft on a toaster
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:40 pm

thek826 wrote:
    koopatroopa544 wrote:
    Le_Binster wrote:

Question:

Also, we need to decrease faction costs, because with the new prices for adminshop and the new economic system, its WAY too expensive.

The answer to your question is we must reset PVP. k.

still only half the answer to my question lmao, read the bold stuff

EDIT: now that i think about it, what i said is more of a statement than a question. Still, i would like to know if you guys are ok with decreasing the prices.
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

Post by pokemonb02 on Sat May 04, 2013 6:11 pm

General_101 wrote:
    rpatt51 wrote:I wouldnt make a beacon in spawn considering it may lag players who are trying to look around
    Speaking of toasters.
    I always get called out by the other team while playing League Of Legends with the following.
    " Hey bro, Mexico called. They want their CPU back" ( Not my words. )
    " Maybe you should upgrade your toaster"
    But you know, who cares. I end up killing them and making them regret they said that <3\

RESET PVP lolz
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster on Sat May 04, 2013 7:04 pm

pokemonb02 wrote:
    General_101 wrote:
    Speaking of toasters.
    I always get called out by the other team while playing League Of Legends with the following.
    " Hey bro, Mexico called. They want their CPU back" ( Not my words. )
    " Maybe you should upgrade your toaster"
    But you know, who cares. I end up killing them and making them regret they said that <3\

RESET PVP lolz
    Lmao
    granjor

Post by granjor on Tue May 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Any estimated dates for this Important occasion :3
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan on Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 am

No.
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap on Thu May 09, 2013 1:46 am

qestion (more ment for members) will or skills and money be reset ?
    Le_Binster

Post by Le_Binster on Thu May 09, 2013 2:06 am

adrianvanderstap wrote:qestion (more ment for members) will or skills and money be reset ?

Most likley

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:31 pm