Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Help please?

Blazenjaden

Help please?

Post by Blazenjaden on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 pm

I can't log into the server can you please tell me how to make my password for it?
    koopatroopa544

Re: Help please?

Post by koopatroopa544 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:55 pm

first, you have to do /register password password (password standing for the password you choose) if you have already registered, type /login password and yea lol
    Blazenjaden

Post by Blazenjaden on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm

for register it says "this username is already avlid" and for /login "this password is invalid" I just reset my password and it is not working on the server, i'm using thesame password as on the forums and i wish you guys replied faster i have been waiting for about 2 hours in this problem. :/ does not seem to want me logging in from the server
    koopatroopa544

Post by koopatroopa544 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:13 am

im actually suprised no one replied to you when you posted... i joined on two hours after and still no one had posted O_O
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:37 am

Don't delete your .minecraft folder....
    really Waffle. Your .minecraft folder has no real connection to the server at all except for having the name and ip on a list and playing the game.
    What i understand that you are trying to do, is log in with the same password that you have on the forums. That will not work unless you have set that as the password in the first place.
    To do this, if you haven't already, is type /register [Password] [Password]
    If you have done that already, then you type /login [Password you set already before]
    Registering to the forums only allows you to see information we pass to each other and to apply for member or mod when we allow it.
    You have to set another password for on the server, but you can set the same password there if that is what you wish. Just be sure it is a difficult password to guess.
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:32 am

wonderwaffle667 wrote:Possibly re register by deleting your .minecraft folder, possible cache glitch

A staff member is not supposed to give such stupid suggestions. -_-

Last edited by Sandyman on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    ReDiiMonkee

Post by ReDiiMonkee on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:43 am

Sandyman wrote:
    wonderwaffle667 wrote:Possibly re register by deleting your .minecraft folder, possible cache glitch

Staff is not supposed to give such stupid suggestions. -_-
    pm Mage or 44bottles on the forum and also sandy staff 'are' not to give such stupid suggestions >:)
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 am

I just said that because when I was a member, I had a similar problem and fixed it by deleting the .minecraft folder, it may of been because I was using cracked at the time but i was just putting a suggestion.
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 am

rpatt51 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:

pm Mage or 44bottles on the forum and also sandy staff 'are' not to give such stupid suggestions >Smile

There Razz

wonderwaffle667 wrote:I just said that because when I was a member, I had a similar problem and fixed it by deleting the .minecraft folder, it may of been because I was using cracked at the time but i was just putting a suggestion.

That's impossible because if you delete the .minecraft folder you're pretty much deleting all minecraft data.
    wonderwaffle667

Post by wonderwaffle667 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 am

Sandyman wrote:
    rpatt51 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:

pm Mage or 44bottles on the forum and also sandy staff 'are' not to give such stupid suggestions >Smile

There Razz

wonderwaffle667 wrote:I just said that because when I was a member, I had a similar problem and fixed it by deleting the .minecraft folder, it may of been because I was using cracked at the time but i was just putting a suggestion.

That's impossible because if you delete the .minecraft folder you're pretty much deleting all minecraft data.
    I have no idea why it work ( /._.)/ |______|
    Blazenjaden

Post by Blazenjaden on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:39 am

problem is whenever i do /register (password (password) (what i wnat as password) it says that the account it already valid or registered and when i do /login (password) it says it is invalid
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:51 am

Blazenjaden wrote:problem is whenever i do /register (password (password) (what i wnat as password) it says that the account it already valid or registered and when i do /login (password) it says it is invalid

Then you are using the wrong password. Contact UnknownMage or 44bottles on the forums (just send them a PM) about resetting your password.
    Blazenjaden

Post by Blazenjaden on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 am

This may help you, I never registered a password but it says that my login is invalid....
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 am

Blazenjaden wrote:This may help you, I never registered a password but it says that my login is invalid....

What's your in-game name?
    Blazenjaden

Post by Blazenjaden on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 am

Blazenjaden
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 am

Blazenjaden wrote:This may help you, I never registered a password but it says that my login is invalid....

If it tells you that it's already registered then you did. Login invalid means you aren't using the same password to login that you used to register.
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 am

Blazenjaden wrote:Blazenjaden
    That doesn't seem like an account name someone would have used on our server already. Just PM UnknownMage or 44bottles about resetting the password that was registered on your account (even if you don't think you registered one).
    Blazenjaden

Post by Blazenjaden on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:07 am

Sandyman wrote:

If it tells you that it's already registered then you did. Login invalid means you aren't using the same password to login that you used to register.

Since i logged in whenever i tried to /register it said my username is already registered and i never registered into this server.
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 am

Blazenjaden wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:

Since i logged in whenever i tried to /register it said my username is already registered and i never registered into this server.

Either way, there is a registered password on it. Now go PM UnknownMage or 44bottles. Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:45 am