Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+6
showtime3636
Sandyman
Farquor
weather341
adrianvanderstap
GrandChaos9000
10 posters

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers!

GrandChaos9000
    GrandChaos9000

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers! Empty **Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers!

Post by GrandChaos9000 Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 am

After, I finished making my own road then I was going to Admin Shop under the bottom and then also spawn but I can't get out and then I was going to Manhattan appears the lava until going to west, the spawn outside appears the lava, water and anything replaced blocks, but it's our major griefing! D:

And here is my picture.

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers! JEBuRxEl

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers! Tupkut8l

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers! VznTmpnl

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers! RWSIGbLl

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers! 3kV4hRVl

Last edited by GrandChaos9000 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers! Empty Re: **Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers!

Post by adrianvanderstap Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:51 am

holy s*** im come on
    weather341

**Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers! Empty Re: **Fixed** Alert! Spawn and Manhattan was griefed by hackers!

Post by weather341 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 am

OMG!
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

Post by Farquor Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 am

It's not hackers. Seriously, you guys should know that.
    There is literally no way a hacker can give permissions to themselves to use creative and even for that matter, Worldedit.
    The person who did it is none other then one of our own.
    Mage will check the server logs to see when these Worldedit commands were issued, and to see who was the one who issued them.
    They will undoubtedly be prosecuted.
    Stripped of their rank, banned for a substantial amount of time, or maybe even permanently banned.
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 am

wait. . . i know who it is then Sad come on really thats why he did it immature
    weather341

Post by weather341 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 am

admin come on server please please!!! its a mayjor grief
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 am

^Who? Don't just make assumptions.

Also whoever did this has some balls. He made like a wood penis, changed the whole spawn floor and all. He knows what he's doing. Mage get on fast. This b**** has to be caught. NOW. And I'm currently fixing the grief. If any other staff could help that would be nice.

Last edited by Sandyman on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:02 am

Fixed the whole spawn. Adminshop and the spawn tree were completely f*** so it was a right pain in the arse but fixed them. Just some prices need to be edited in the admin shop. I'm using world edit to fix some of it so don't confuse me with the griefer mage. xd And Mage's npc bot is on fire.
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Farquor wrote:It's not hackers. Seriously, you guys should know that.
    There is literally no way a hacker can give permissions to themselves to use creative and even for that matter, Worldedit.
    Mage will check the server logs to see when these Worldedit commands were issued, and to see who was the one who issued them.
    Stripped of their rank, banned for a substantial amount of time, or maybe even permanently banned.

It actually could be a hacker. There are things you can download that can unban or op yourself with. Or I'f they got a staff member to go onto a fake session stealer server
    General_101
    General_101
    Admin

Post by General_101 Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 pm

showtime3636 wrote:

It actually could be a hacker. There are things you can download that can unban or op yourself with. Or I'f they got a staff member to go onto a fake session stealer server
    that is not hacking difference also those dont work without a plugin to allow that from the other side the other wont work either because of xauth
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:51 pm

showtime3636 wrote:

That is bullshit. I know. THey just tricked the owner into using a plugin that would allow them to op themselves. (It was under the guise of a plugin that would stop swearing or something)
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:44 pm

44bottles wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:

That is bullshit. I know. THey just tricked the owner into using a plugin that would allow them to op themselves. (It was under the guise of a plugin that would stop swearing or something)

44 aren't you also able to access the logs Smile
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Rick is the one responsible for griefing with World Edit.
    IGN: Rick, Rick2
    Checked his IP for possible outside influence, same original IP.
    Has been demoted to Guest and is to be permanently banned.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm