Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+2
bobtard
Dude2
6 posters

kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray

Dude2
    Dude2
    Custom

kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray Empty kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray

Post by Dude2 Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 am

So I got on this morning and got on zido before I got to school. Then I happen look at the chat and see "kevinher: i was using x-ray". I have proof in the chat that he was using x-ray but I don't have actually proof looking at him x-ray. So I will tp to him and edit the post with more pics if I see proof that he x-rayed.

[img]kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray 2013-01-29_072903_zpseef9031f[/img]

[img]kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray 2013-01-29_072853_zpsb7c81047[/img]
    bobtard
    bobtard

kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray Empty Re: kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray

Post by bobtard Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 pm

many poeple on zido craft probably x ray that we do not know about
    but reallt COME ON GUYS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FREAKING CHEAT sorry caps are yelling but there it was nessecarry
    Farquor
    Farquor
    Moderator+

kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray Empty Re: kevinher and z0mbi3x1 admitting X-ray

Post by Farquor Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 pm

There is a possibility he was doing what he was saying. You can intact use TNT to find caves. If you like dude, I can make a example when I have the time. But by the looks of it and the defensiveness by someone else, it would seem like he was using it. Though we cannot prove the use of it, there really isn't much we can do except keep a closer eye on him.
    DatMrRyan
    DatMrRyan
    Admin

Post by DatMrRyan Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Even TNT xraying is illegal. I outlawed it simply because it does the same thing, just not as bad. If he had used xray or tnt, its ban worthy to me.
    bobtard
    bobtard

Post by bobtard Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Master_ryan2012 wrote:Even TNT xraying is illegal. I outlawed it simply because it does the same thing, just not as bad. If he had used xray or tnt, its ban worthy to me.

such a hellbender fan boy geek
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Using TNT to x-ray is certainly ban worthy. It is an exploitation of a glitch to give players a completely and utterly unfair advantage over other players. Why do you think we banned people for exploiting the sugar cane glitch that give you absurd amounts of money or the duplication glitch or the literally any glitch that gives you an unfair advantage. A confession is sufficient proof. Banned kevinher. From what z0m said it sounds like he saw someone use some tnt and he noticed the chunk wasn't loading properly so no ban until sufficient proof for z0mbix exploiting the glitch is brought to light.
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 pm

hey guys i mine alot and i dig in straight lines cuz thats what i do and i dont use torchs cuz of my brightness is all the way up so is it ok if i can talk to kevinher about this and see if he was truely xraying , i know this guy he does cheat last time i checked , but if i find about anything i will let u guys know
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Well he explicitly said he was x-raying, but feel free to investigate further for more information Smile
    adrianvanderstap
    adrianvanderstap
    Custom

Post by adrianvanderstap Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 pm

he is part of my town staff and he does get alot of stuff from me , he may have admitted to it but where is the stuff to prove it , then again its in pvp and i dont play pvp much , hes a good guy just think he didnt know it wasent allowed in pvp
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 pm

He can make a ban appeal to get unbanned unless he's been banned in the past. The proof is right there: He confessed it and wasn't even pressured to give a confession. Just tell him to make a ban appeal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am