Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

    Glow town for sale

    Share
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 16
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by Le_Binster on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:11 am

    Custom Moderator+ (TheModerator)
    I know who you are and where you live.... >Very Happy
    I should be owner because I am very active on the server and I helped build a lot of plots and because I also have a house in the town.



    Last edited by Le_Binster on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Farquor
    Moderator+

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 21

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by Farquor on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 am

    Simon, you would most likely end up deleting it anyway xD
    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 16
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by Le_Binster on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 am

    Farquor wrote:Simon, you would most likely end up deleting it anyway xD
    PFFFT. I'm going to cary on the the town spirit.

    Spoiler:
    im actually going to keep it.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 16
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by Le_Binster on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:26 am

    rick123 wrote:Guys if you wanna chat about this do it in PM please

    Don't I already win? I was first...
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Alexgogo12345
    Moderator+

    Posts : 409
    Join date : 2012-01-06
    Age : 20
    Location : Brighton, England

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by Alexgogo12345 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

    Rick I would like glowtown since me and bw own AwesomeTown right next to it. We would make good use of it for sure, plus we had the two towns connected anyways. So we would be a smart choice for who to give it to.
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by thek826 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 pm

    I want GlowTown Smile

    -your rank: Admin
    -whether you know who I am: I do (but not irl obviously)
    -and why you should be glow towns owner: Because I own the largest city in Zidocraft so I have plenty of experience so I'll now how to run it well Very Happy I also own the underwater railway system of Zidocraft, with one of the major destinations being Glowtown Smile Manhattan is right next to it, so dual ownership will be mutually beneficial Very Happy


    Last edited by thek826 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 16
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by Le_Binster on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:36 pm

    Le_Binster wrote:Custom Moderator+ (TheModerator)
    I know who you are and where you live.... >Very Happy
    I should be owner because I am very active on the server and I helped build a lot of plots and because I also have a house in the town.


    I pull out, I already have a town.
    avatar
    Bob325

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2012-09-18
    Location : in dat draw

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by Bob325 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:48 pm

    Rick should a rule be that the rank benefits stay the same. VIP get the right to enter privet glowtown eg.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

    Posts : 937
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Age : 18
    Location : In the 4th Great Ninja War

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by pokemonb02 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 pm

    thek826 wrote:I want GlowTown Smile

    -your rank: Admin
    -whether you know who I am: I do (but not irl obviously)
    -and why you should be glow towns owner: Because I own the largest city in Zidocraft so I have plenty of experience so I'll now how to run it well Very Happy I also own the underwater railway system of Zidocraft, with one of the major destinations being Glowtown Smile Manhattan is right next to it, so dual ownership will be mutually beneficial Very Happy

    Can I be a Co-Co- Owner of GlowTown? Very Happy Since I'm a Co-Owner of Le Manhattan
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by thek826 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm

    pokemonb02 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:I want GlowTown Smile

    -your rank: Admin
    -whether you know who I am: I do (but not irl obviously)
    -and why you should be glow towns owner: Because I own the largest city in Zidocraft so I have plenty of experience so I'll now how to run it well Very Happy I also own the underwater railway system of Zidocraft, with one of the major destinations being Glowtown Smile Manhattan is right next to it, so dual ownership will be mutually beneficial Very Happy

    Can I be a Co-Co- Owner of GlowTown? Very Happy Since I'm a Co-Owner of Le Manhattan

    lol I don't even know if I'm becoming the owner of GlowTown Razz
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by thek826 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 am

    Yay Very Happy Thanks Rick Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: Glow town for sale

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:08 pm