Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

    THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Share
    avatar
    showtime3636

    Posts : 735
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : United states of america

    THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by showtime3636 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:30 am

    OBAMA WON!! YES!! Good job America. Electoral votes Obama:290 Romney:200 ( u need 270 to win )

    There are still a few undecided states yet, but Obama wins SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
    avatar
    Farquor
    Moderator+

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 21

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by Farquor on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:21 am

    adda boy obama. i knew you wouldnt let that sleesball romney win Wink
    avatar
    PZH145
    Moderator+

    Posts : 2720
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Antarctica; Training the Walrus population!

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by PZH145 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 am

    Yay Obama!
    Haha take that in the face moneysacks!
    avatar
    PlayboxxIsEpic

    Posts : 1189
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Inn.. The.. Underworld... :)

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by PlayboxxIsEpic on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:35 am

    When i watch erb of Obama vs mitt romney.. i thought the eagle would win the election of president. o well GOOD JOB OBAMA
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3667
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by thek826 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:05 pm

    I honestly don't care who officially wins. Whether it had been Obama or Romney, the true loser is the one you see in the mirror as they are both the status quo. #fml

    If we had this system of voting, maybe America wouldn't be as f*cked up as it is today:
    avatar
    showtime3636

    Posts : 735
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : United states of america

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by showtime3636 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:52 pm

    thek826 wrote:I honestly don't care who officially wins. Whether it had been Obama or Romney, the true loser is the one you see in the mirror as they are both the status quo. #fml

    If we had this system of voting, maybe America wouldn't be as f*cked up as it is today:

    That's the stupidest Way of voting ive ever heard, the electoral college is fine.
    avatar
    PZH145
    Moderator+

    Posts : 2720
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Antarctica; Training the Walrus population!

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by PZH145 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:22 am

    i think that one is more fair then the one we got today really
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2469
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 20
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by Sandyman on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:02 am

    Nice. And play, in that Lincoln won.
    avatar
    PZH145
    Moderator+

    Posts : 2720
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Antarctica; Training the Walrus population!

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by PZH145 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:39 am

    No i won
    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 17
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by Le_Binster on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:55 am

    PZH145 wrote:No i won

    :O Will you give every american 1 free bag of potatoes?
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3667
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by thek826 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm

    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:I honestly don't care who officially wins. Whether it had been Obama or Romney, the true loser is the one you see in the mirror as they are both the status quo. #fml

    If we had this system of voting, maybe America wouldn't be as f*cked up as it is today:

    That's the stupidest Way of voting ive ever heard, the electoral college is fine.

    orly now? I never new that you thought someone winning with only 22% of the vote is "fine."



    Smile The real stupidest way of voting is the current way we are voting Very Happy
    avatar
    Wikwoo

    Posts : 278
    Join date : 2012-02-24
    Age : 18
    Location : Manitoba, Canada

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by Wikwoo on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

    Canada's way of voting is t3h b3st!!!11
    avatar
    showtime3636

    Posts : 735
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : United states of america

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by showtime3636 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:52 pm

    thek826 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:I honestly don't care who officially wins. Whether it had been Obama or Romney, the true loser is the one you see in the mirror as they are both the status quo. #fml

    If we had this system of voting, maybe America wouldn't be as f*cked up as it is today:

    That's the stupidest Way of voting ive ever heard, the electoral college is fine.

    orly now? I never new that you thought someone winning with 100% of the vote is "fine."

    I
    Smile The real stupidest way of voting is the current way we are voting Very Happy


    Yes I do think that makes sense if u win 100%
    avatar
    Wikwoo

    Posts : 278
    Join date : 2012-02-24
    Age : 18
    Location : Manitoba, Canada

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by Wikwoo on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:56 pm

    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:I honestly don't care who officially wins. Whether it had been Obama or Romney, the true loser is the one you see in the mirror as they are both the status quo. #fml

    If we had this system of voting, maybe America wouldn't be as f*cked up as it is today:

    That's the stupidest Way of voting ive ever heard, the electoral college is fine.

    orly now? I never new that you thought someone winning with 22% of the vote is "fine."

    I
    Smile The real stupidest way of voting is the current way we are voting Very Happy


    Yes I do think that makes sense if u win 100%


    ^Fail troll
    avatar
    PZH145
    Moderator+

    Posts : 2720
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Antarctica; Training the Walrus population!

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by PZH145 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:24 pm

    simon1 wrote:
    PZH145 wrote:No i won

    :O Will you give every american 1 free bag of potatoes?
    yes and free Potato cakes also
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3667
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by thek826 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:28 pm

    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:I honestly don't care who officially wins. Whether it had been Obama or Romney, the true loser is the one you see in the mirror as they are both the status quo. #fml

    If we had this system of voting, maybe America wouldn't be as f*cked up as it is today:

    That's the stupidest Way of voting ive ever heard, the electoral college is fine.

    orly now? I never new that you thought someone winning with 100% of the vote is "fine."

    I
    Smile The real stupidest way of voting is the current way we are voting Very Happy


    Yes I do think that makes sense if u win 100%

    The obvious troll is obvious. I didn't ask if you thought winning with 100% of the vote makes sense. I asked you if winning with 22% of votes from Americans made sense. If you just admit that you're wrong or stop responding, I won't hold it against you Smile
    avatar
    showtime3636

    Posts : 735
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : United states of america

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by showtime3636 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 pm

    That guy is wrong, the number of votes directly represents the population of the state. You get votes for your representatives plus your senators. Every states has at least 2 senators and 1 representative, so that's how the smallest is 3. Say your state has 15 representatives. You would have 17 votes. (15+2=17) that makes everything fair.
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3667
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by thek826 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 pm

    showtime3636 wrote:That guy is wrong, the number of votes directly represents the population of the state. You get votes for your representatives plus your senators. Every states has at least 2 senators and 1 representative, so that's how the smallest is 3. Say your state has 15 representatives. You would have 17 votes. (15+2=17) that makes everything fair.

    "at least 2 senators" no, all states have only 2 senators. A state like California has the same amount of senators as tiny Nebraska. This is why it's not directly based on how much people your state has. If your claim was correct, then how did George Bush win even though he got less actual votes than Al Gore? The answer is your claim is not correct.
    avatar
    showtime3636

    Posts : 735
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Location : United states of america

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by showtime3636 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 pm

    thek826 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:That guy is wrong, the number of votes directly represents the population of the state. You get votes for your representatives plus your senators. Every states has at least 2 senators and 1 representative, so that's how the smallest is 3. Say your state has 15 representatives. You would have 17 votes. (15+2=17) that makes everything fair.

    "at least 2 senators" no, all states have only 2 senators. A state like California has the same amount of senators as tiny Nebraska. This is why it's not directly based on how much people your state has. If your claim was correct, then how did George Bush win even though he got less actual votes than Al Gore? The answer is your claim is not correct.

    The at least part was meant for the two combined. And bush won because he had more elecoral votes obviously. Having the popular vote wouldn't work good, because all those backcountry hicks and potheads don't know what's best for the country. We need the opinions of the hard working middle class.
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3667
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by thek826 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:13 pm

    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:That guy is wrong, the number of votes directly represents the population of the state. You get votes for your representatives plus your senators. Every states has at least 2 senators and 1 representative, so that's how the smallest is 3. Say your state has 15 representatives. You would have 17 votes. (15+2=17) that makes everything fair.

    "at least 2 senators" no, all states have only 2 senators. A state like California has the same amount of senators as tiny Nebraska. This is why it's not directly based on how much people your state has. If your claim was correct, then how did George Bush win even though he got less actual votes than Al Gore? The answer is your claim is not correct.

    The at least part was meant for the two combined. And bush won because he had more elecoral votes obviously. Having the popular vote wouldn't work good, because all those backcountry hicks and potheads don't know what's best for the country. We need the opinions of the hard working middle class.

    This is fine until you consider the majority of Americans are the middle class. What you're saying is that the middle class is too dumb to pick a president properly. Funnily enough, the middle class chose Al Gore over Bush, but Bush won thanks to your philosophy. Are you prepared to argue that Bush was an amazing president? If so, please submit your resume to Bill O' Reilly, because they need more hardcore conservatives who shut out the opinions of others.
    avatar
    PZH145
    Moderator+

    Posts : 2720
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 17
    Location : Antarctica; Training the Walrus population!

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by PZH145 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 pm

    Jesus you guys are fighting over polishits
    quit it
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2469
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 20
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by Sandyman on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:03 am

    Psssh I hate politics. You nubs should stop arguing about this shit.
    avatar
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

    Posts : 2023
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by 44bottles on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 am

    thek826 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:That guy is wrong, the number of votes directly represents the population of the state. You get votes for your representatives plus your senators. Every states has at least 2 senators and 1 representative, so that's how the smallest is 3. Say your state has 15 representatives. You would have 17 votes. (15+2=17) that makes everything fair.

    "at least 2 senators" no, all states have only 2 senators. A state like California has the same amount of senators as tiny Nebraska. This is why it's not directly based on how much people your state has. If your claim was correct, then how did George Bush win even though he got less actual votes than Al Gore? The answer is your claim is not correct.

    The at least part was meant for the two combined. And bush won because he had more elecoral votes obviously. Having the popular vote wouldn't work good, because all those backcountry hicks and potheads don't know what's best for the country. We need the opinions of the hard working middle class.

    This is fine until you consider the majority of Americans are the middle class. What you're saying is that the middle class is too dumb to pick a president properly. Funnily enough, the middle class chose Al Gore over Bush, but Bush won thanks to your philosophy. Are you prepared to argue that Bush was an amazing president? If so, please submit your resume to Bill O' Reilly, because they need more hardcore conservatives who shut out the opinions of others.

    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 17
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by Le_Binster on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:37 am

    Sandyman wrote:Psssh I hate politics. You nubs should stop arguing about this shit.

    ^^ Dat.
    avatar
    pokemonb02
    Moderator+

    Posts : 937
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Age : 18
    Location : In the 4th Great Ninja War

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by pokemonb02 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:50 am

    Ok... are voting system is shit. End of story

    Sponsored content

    Re: THE NEW PRESIDENT

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 am