Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+13
Dude2
UnknownMage
Wikwoo
DatMrRyan
Le_Binster
Sandyman
pokemonb02
showtime3636
44bottles
PlayboxxIsEpic
PZH145
Gascan35KD
thek826
17 posters

Community poll #5: Election season

showtime3636
    showtime3636

Community poll #5: Election season - Page 2 Empty Re: Community poll #5: Election season

Post by showtime3636 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm

thek826 wrote:
    Wikwoo wrote:Even though I'm not American, (And I'll probably get a lot of hate from this) I'd vote for Romney, since Obama has plunged the economy into the ground, and although he had to take over from the idiot Bush Jr., he still did almost nothing to help the thousands of people now homeless and starving because of the huge economy drop. When I went to North Dakota a year ago, even in a small town there was at least 20 homeless people, and that just isn't right...

He did not plunge the economy into the ground, and the economy has actually improved a little overall, but this is just not the recovery that people would hope for. Anyway, the reason I personally dislike Obama is because:
    1. He lies all the time, meaning we can't trust him
    2. He supports the indefinite detention of American citizens without charge or trial just because they're SUSPECTED (NOT proven or convicted of) to be terrorists/terrorist sympathizers. We know this because he signed the NDAA which does just that.
    3. He supports the spying of American citizens without proper warrants (he said he didn't...and then decided to sign the patriot act which does just that).
    4. He does not have any proposal for a balanced budget that would actually work.
    5. He claims to be liberal even when he isn't.
    6. He has great support for the war on drugs (which has resulted in more deaths and violence than narcotics ever would).
    7. He continues to support interventionist policies even though they are bankrupting us.
    8. He thinks pumping unconstitutional federal money into the wallets of district administrators alone is enough to fix our education
    9. He swore to protect the constitution when he is essentially just pissing on it.
    10. He continues to act like HE killed Bin Laden, even though the real work was done by people below him and Seal Team Six.

As for Romney, it's all of the above except for #10, and you'd have to reword number 9, he lies more (how that's possible I will never know), he is even MORE aggressive in foreign policy when we should be less aggressive so we aren't hated as much and we won't be bankrupted and we will be able to peacefully trade with others, and there's the potential that we'd have 8 years of him instead of just 4 more years of Obama.

:O he knows his shit o.o and he's not even American, THEK FOR PRESIDENT!!!
    Wikwoo
    Wikwoo

Community poll #5: Election season - Page 2 Empty Re: Community poll #5: Election season

Post by Wikwoo Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:49 pm

o.o

Nevertheless, I think Romney is probably gonna win anyway, because (and this isn't to be racist) theres ALOT of people in the US that ARE very racist (mostly the southern states, say whatever you want, but the civil war didn't change that) and Obama only got elected because people didn't want Bush in anymore.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Wikwoo wrote:o.o

Nevertheless, I think Romney is probably gonna win anyway, because (and this isn't to be racist) theres ALOT of people in the US that ARE very racist (mostly the southern states, say whatever you want, but the civil war didn't change that) and Obama only got elected because people didn't want Bush in anymore.

Bush Couldn't win another election anyway. He had served his 2 terms. It was between Obama and a guy who replaced Bush but has been replaced by Romney. (His name escapes me)
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 pm

44bottles wrote:

Bush Couldn't win another election anyway. He had served his 2 terms. It was between Obama and a guy who replaced Bush but has been replaced by Romney. (His name escapes me)

Do you mean John McCain?
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Wikwoo wrote:Even though I'm not American, (And I'll probably get a lot of hate from this) I'd vote for Romney, since Obama has plunged the economy into the ground, and although he had to take over from the idiot Bush Jr., he still did almost nothing to help the thousands of people now homeless and starving because of the huge economy drop. When I went to North Dakota a year ago, even in a small town there was at least 20 homeless people, and that just isn't right...

He did not plunge the economy into the ground, and the economy has actually improved a little overall, but this is just not the recovery that people would hope for. Anyway, the reason I personally dislike Obama is because:
    2. He supports the indefinite detention of American citizens without charge or trial just because they're SUSPECTED (NOT proven or convicted of) to be terrorists/terrorist sympathizers. We know this because he signed the NDAA which does just that.
    3. He supports the spying of American citizens without proper warrants (he said he didn't...and then decided to sign the patriot act which does just that).
    4. He does not have any proposal for a balanced budget that would actually work.
    6. He has great support for the war on drugs (which has resulted in more deaths and violence than narcotics ever would).
    7. He continues to support interventionist policies even though they are bankrupting us.
    8. He thinks pumping unconstitutional federal money into the wallets of district administrators alone is enough to fix our education
    9. He swore to protect the constitution when he is essentially just pissing on it.
    10. He continues to act like HE killed Bin Laden, even though the real work was done by people below him and Seal Team Six.

As for Romney, it's all of the above except for #10, and you'd have to reword number 9, he lies more (how that's possible I will never know), he is even MORE aggressive in foreign policy when we should be less aggressive so we aren't hated as much and we won't be bankrupted and we will be able to peacefully trade with others, and there's the potential that we'd have 8 years of him instead of just 4 more years of Obama.

I am American 0_o
    showtime3636
    showtime3636

Post by showtime3636 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm

thek826 wrote:
    showtime3636 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

I am American 0_o

Wait Nvrmind LOL, I was thinking of 44, sorry guys
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Except that his opponent wasn't Bush. -_-
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm

@thek
    In that case, would you like to run for Chief of Justice in the Supreme Court?
    I am willing to nominate you Very Happy

As for the election, I wish I could vote this year. Sucks when my birthday is November 4 :/
    Since I can't vote this year, I haven't really kept up with politics as much.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm

UnknownMage wrote:@thek

As for the election, I wish I could vote this year. Sucks when my birthday is November 4 :/

Election day is November 6 though XD
    Dude2
    Dude2
    Custom

Post by Dude2 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 pm

I say Obama should win. Mainly because Mitt Romney looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. But the problem is if Obama wins what will he do next? If Romney wins what is his plan(I don't think Romney has a plan because he acts like he's running a business but he's running like 200 million people). ANYWAYS Simple Math:

Romney= Noob and Cant run crap(Plus Romney can still win in the 2016 election since Obama can only run for two terms)

Obama= The Super President
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Dude2 wrote:I say Obama should win. Mainly because Mitt Romney looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. But the problem is if Obama wins what will he do next? If Romney wins what is his plan(I don't think Romney has a plan because he acts like he's running a business but he's running like 200 million people). ANYWAYS Simple Math:

Romney= Noob and Cant run crap(Plus Romney can still win in the 2016 election since Obama can only run for two terms)

Here is my equation:

Romney= Absurdly dishonest politician who hates the constitution, peace, and prosperity of the American people

Obama=Romney+1

(the +1 is only because Obama isn't as bad at singing as Romney, but otherwise they're THE SAME)
    Dude2
    Dude2
    Custom

Post by Dude2 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 pm

thek826 wrote:
    Dude2 wrote:I say Obama should win. Mainly because Mitt Romney looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. But the problem is if Obama wins what will he do next? If Romney wins what is his plan(I don't think Romney has a plan because he acts like he's running a business but he's running like 200 million people). ANYWAYS Simple Math:

Here is my equation:

Romney= Absurdly dishonest politician who hates the constitution, peace, and prosperity of the American people

Obama=Romney+1

(the +1 is only because Obama isn't as bad at singing as Romney, but otherwise they're THE SAME)

That's pretty much what I said >_>
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 pm

thek826 wrote:

Seems I forgot to add the year of my birthday.

Anyways, I turn 17 this year on November 4.
    BladeX
    BladeX

Post by BladeX Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 pm

UnknownMage wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

Well then happy belated birthday Mage Very Happy!
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 pm

UnknownMage wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

If i remember right you still couldn't vote without registering for voting at age 18 Razz
    UnknownMage
    UnknownMage
    Owner

Post by UnknownMage Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:23 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    UnknownMage wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

If i remember right you still couldn't vote without registering for voting at age 18 Razz

You can register early so it only takes a couple of days to get your registration card. Although I am not sure if they could do it fast enough during that time period if I actually turned 18 this year instead.
    44bottles
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

Post by 44bottles Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm

BladeX wrote:
    UnknownMage wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

Belated birthday means the birthday has already happened Razz
    BladeX
    BladeX

Post by BladeX Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:18 am

44bottles wrote:
    BladeX wrote:
    UnknownMage wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

Belated birthday means the birthday has already happened Razz
    Woops xD Sorry I meant like before his birthday
    English is my 2nd language : )
    Sandyman
    Sandyman
    Admin

Post by Sandyman Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:06 am

I want charizard to take part. Id totally vote for him. obama and romney aint got shit on him Very Happy CHARIZARD FOR PRESIDENT.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Dude2 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

Here is my equation:

Obama=Romney+1

That's pretty much what I said >_>

No, you said Obama was the super president. I said Obama is just as horrible as Romney except for the fact that Obama doesn't suck at singing like Romney.
    Wikwoo
    Wikwoo

Post by Wikwoo Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:59 pm

The Republican candidate for vice president is like is going to win no doubt, since the other guy is like 60 and ryan (not master ryan :3)
    is like 30 AND ryan is like kennedy in his speeches and what not.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Wikwoo wrote:The Republican candidate for vice president is like is going to win no doubt, since the other guy is like 60 and ryan (not master ryan :3)
    is like 30 AND ryan is like kennedy in his speeches and what not.

Actually the polls are all basically showing a dead heat, so to say without a doubt that Romney is going to win is absurd. No one challenging the incumbent in the history of America who has had such big disapproval number has ever won the presidency. However no president with these disapproval numbers has been re-elected.

P.S. Something like .5% of Americans actually give a shit how good the vice president is/isn't since he has very little power other than breaking ties in the senate on pieces of legislation (and there are almost never any ties).
    leon000
    leon000

Post by leon000 Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Black-American are what I like cuz they're black but not Mexico. Not saying that I'm racist (lies, I am sometimes when I rage). If I say Barack Obama, you see the two BB, I say "BLACK BOY" and that's how I love the black boy.
    To Mitt Romney, I hate him, f*** him. He's a White boy. I'm still not racist...
    PlayboxxIsEpic
    PlayboxxIsEpic

Post by PlayboxxIsEpic Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Actually leon, thats racist.
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 pm

leon000 wrote:Black-American are what I like cuz they're black but not Mexico. Not saying that I'm racist (lies, I am sometimes when I rage). If I say Barack Obama, you see the two BB, I say "BLACK BOY" and that's how I love the black boy.
    To Mitt Romney, I hate him, f*** him. He's a White boy. I'm still not racist...

uh...was that sarcasm?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm