Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

    TOP POSTER

    Share
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    TOP POSTER

    Post by thek826 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 pm

    Well I don't know where to begin. Erm...actually I'm not going to write a paragraph that gives [un]subtle jabs at the other staff members such as sandy suck it bitch! or simon sometimes, you really piss me of-fa-fa! Instead, I'm going to leave you guys with a video:


    avatar
    losthero77

    Posts : 468
    Join date : 2011-10-07
    Age : 18
    Location : Moscow

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by losthero77 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

    my Favorite admin gets his title back
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2469
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 20
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Sandyman on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 pm

    Lol thek >:3
    we are gonna be neck and neck for a long time now >Very Happy
    I still love you tho ._.
    No homo.
    avatar
    Gascan35KD

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2012-06-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Trapped in a closet with PedoBear (mwahaha sounds in background O.o)

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Gascan35KD on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:07 pm

    LMAO sandy is already 2 ahead of thek again .-. oh this shall be crazyyy
    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 16
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Le_Binster on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:44 pm

    LOL I piss theK off fa fa. Very Happy
    avatar
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

    Posts : 2023
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by 44bottles on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 pm

    simon1 wrote:LOL I piss theK off fa fa. Very Happy

    How do you know that. I thought only I could see the [un]subtle jabs. :O
    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 16
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Le_Binster on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:58 pm

    thek826 wrote:Or simon sometimes, you really piss me of-fa-fa!

    This xD
    avatar
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

    Posts : 2023
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by 44bottles on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:13 am

    simon1 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:Or simon

    This xD

    I see nothing!
    avatar
    BladeX
    Moderator

    Posts : 596
    Join date : 2012-06-09
    Location : AsKassem Studio

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by BladeX on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:39 am

    44bottles wrote:
    simon1 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:Or simon

    This xD

    I see nothing!
    lol. i used a magnifier just to read the small mini message
    avatar
    Mersumies

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Age : 18
    Location : In front of my computer, playing League of Legends and MineCraft

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Mersumies on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:15 pm

    In TheK's post, "Or simon sometimes, you really piss me of-fa-fa" It was so small that I had to zoom in a lot before being able to read it O.o
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2469
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 20
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Sandyman on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:35 pm

    thek826 wrote:sandy suck it bitch! or simon sometimes, you really piss me of-fa-fa!
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by thek826 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:50 pm

    What are you guys talking about? Why would I ever make [unsubtle] jabs at my fellow staff members ,like Sandy did?
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by thek826 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:52 pm

    Also Sandy, you beating me in posts again is:


    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by thek826 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:53 pm

    44bottles wrote:
    simon1 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:Or simon

    This xD

    I see nothing!

    Me too!
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2469
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 20
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Sandyman on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:54 pm

    thek826 wrote:What are you guys talking about? Why would I ever make [unsubtle] jabs at my fellow staff members ,like Sandy did?


    That was a joke because I love all the staff xd
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by thek826 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:56 pm

    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:What are you guys talking about? Why would I ever make [unsubtle] jabs at my fellow staff members ,like Sandy did?


    That was a joke because I love all the staff xd

    So do I. Twisted Evil In fact I love them so much I think I might just trap you guys so I can keep you, forever and ever. Anyway, continue working.
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2469
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 20
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Sandyman on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 pm

    thek826 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:What are you guys talking about? Why would I ever make [unsubtle] jabs at my fellow staff members ,like Sandy did?


    That was a joke because I love all the staff xd

    So do I. Twisted Evil In fact I love them so much I think I might just trap you guys so I can keep you, forever and ever. Anyway, continue working.


    Oh my god. o_o
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by thek826 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 pm

    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:What are you guys talking about? Why would I ever make [unsubtle] jabs at my fellow staff members ,like Sandy did?


    That was a joke because I love all the staff xd

    So do I. Twisted Evil In fact I love them so much I think I might just trap you guys so I can keep you, forever and ever. Anyway, continue working.


    Oh my god. o_o

    What's wrong?
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2469
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 20
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Sandyman on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:08 pm

    thek826 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:What are you guys talking about? Why would I ever make [unsubtle] jabs at my fellow staff members ,like Sandy did?


    That was a joke because I love all the staff xd

    So do I. Twisted Evil In fact I love them so much I think I might just trap you guys so I can keep you, forever and ever. Anyway, continue working.


    Oh my god. o_o

    What's wrong?

    You are >;D
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by thek826 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 pm

    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:
    thek826 wrote:What are you guys talking about? Why would I ever make [unsubtle] jabs at my fellow staff members ,like Sandy did?


    That was a joke because I love all the staff xd

    So do I. Twisted Evil In fact I love them so much I think I might just trap you guys so I can keep you, forever and ever. Anyway, continue working.


    Oh my god. o_o

    What's wrong?

    You are >;D

    There Sandy goes with his [un]subtle jabs at me again Sad Anyway, locked Very Happy
    avatar
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

    Posts : 2023
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by 44bottles on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:51 am

    Wow. You both were basically spamming the whole second page. xD

    Sponsored content

    Re: TOP POSTER

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 am