Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

    Inactive

    Share
    avatar
    Archmag3
    Moderator+

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 20
    Location : In amongst some of the amazing new builds that we are releasing to Zidocraft

    Inactive

    Post by Archmag3 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:39 am

    Hey guys and girls, i may be inactive for a week after the 9th of september because of my Mathematics physics Biology and English exams. =)
    avatar
    Farquor
    Moderator+

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 21

    Re: Inactive

    Post by Farquor on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:46 am

    Good Luck! Smile
    avatar
    BladeX
    Moderator

    Posts : 596
    Join date : 2012-06-09
    Location : AsKassem Studio

    Re: Inactive

    Post by BladeX on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:50 am

    good luck. hope you get a perfect grade
    avatar
    HellRaiser808x

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2011-10-04

    Re: Inactive

    Post by HellRaiser808x on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:16 am

    Archmag3 wrote:Hey guys and girls, i may be inactive for a week after the 9th of september because of my Mathematics physics Biology and English exams. =)

    Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and English

    Just a word of advice on your English exams, if it has anything to do with commas, remember that commas are used to indicate an interpretation of the text such that the words immediately before and after the comma are less closely or exclusively linked in the associated grammatical structure than they might be otherwise.
    avatar
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

    Posts : 2023
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: Inactive

    Post by 44bottles on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:34 am

    HellRaiser808x wrote:
    Archmag3 wrote:Hey guys and girls, i may be inactive for a week after the 9th of september because of my Mathematics physics Biology and English exams. =)

    Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and English

    Just a word of advice on your English exams, if it has anything to do with commas, remember that commas are used to indicate an interpretation of the text such that the words immediately before and after the comma are less closely or exclusively linked in the associated grammatical structure than they might be otherwise.

    OF COURSE! It all makes sense now!


    PS. Good luck chris
    avatar
    PlayboxxIsEpic

    Posts : 1189
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Inn.. The.. Underworld... :)

    Re: Inactive

    Post by PlayboxxIsEpic on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 am

    Lol 44bottles. and Good Luck Chris ;p
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: Inactive

    Post by thek826 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:14 pm

    Good luck at school Very Happy
    avatar
    Sandyman
    Admin

    Posts : 2469
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 20
    Location : In the shadows, watching you.

    Re: Inactive

    Post by Sandyman on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:06 pm

    Which bitch deleted my post? -_-

    As I said before... <____<



    Good luck chris! Break a leg =)
    avatar
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

    Posts : 2023
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: Inactive

    Post by 44bottles on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 pm

    Sandyman wrote:Which bitch deleted my post? -_-

    As I said before... <____<



    Good luck chris! Break a leg =)

    I get it!
    avatar
    Le_Binster

    Posts : 2087
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 16
    Location : Australia Mate!

    Re: Inactive

    Post by Le_Binster on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:46 pm

    44bottles wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:Which bitch deleted my post? -_-

    As I said before... <____<



    Good luck chris! Break a leg =)

    I get it!

    I dont!
    avatar
    thek826
    Admin

    Posts : 3665
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 18
    Location : New York

    Re: Inactive

    Post by thek826 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:06 pm

    simon1 wrote:
    44bottles wrote:
    Sandyman wrote:Which bitch deleted my post? -_-

    As I said before... <____<



    Good luck chris! Break a leg =)

    I get it!

    I dont!

    Me neither! :O
    avatar
    44bottles
    Co-Owner

    Posts : 2023
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: Inactive

    Post by 44bottles on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:49 am

    @Thek
    @Simon

    Sandy broke his leg! :O
    Or did something to it. It's a clever play on words using a common saying and relating back to something that they both know.
    Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: Inactive

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:49 pm