Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zidocraft

Welcome to the Zidocraft Forums!

Wanting to become a Member on our server?
Go to Member Applications and post there!
Make sure to include you In Game name, so we know who to make Member Very Happy

Like the server so much?!
You should think about donating!!!
Link to donate to the Server is in the Portal!

Haven't been on our server yet?
Try our server!
Survival IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

Want to join/merge server communities?
Contact Unknown_Mage on the server
or
Contact UnknownMage on the forums!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the forums, or just come on our server for help!

Have fun!
~Unknown (Owner of Zidocraft)
~Zidocraft Community

Contact Information:
UnknownM. (Skype)
UnknownMage (Forums)
Unknown_Mage (Server)
"If using Skype to contact me, please make sure to include Zidocraft, so I may know what it is about."

Zidocraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the Zidocraft Minecraft Server Community!

ZidoCraft is currently 1.6!!!
IP: zidocraft.beastnode.org

+24
koopatroopa544
BladeX
General_101
PlayboxxIsEpic
Le_Binster
pokemonb02
DatMrRyan
Quantum
Dan821
PZH145
UnknownMage
THING__3____
shanker
44bottles
TnTPwn
herkey23
losthero77
brandon
Zeno
o__________O
__Heather__
Anhkha
Sandyman
thek826
28 posters

Our current staff list (to be worked on...a lot)

__Heather__
    __Heather__

Our current staff list (to be worked on...a lot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Our current staff list (to be worked on...a lot)

Post by __Heather__ Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Put me into Admins please.

And add LostHero77 to LowMods...... Ugh.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    losthero77
    losthero77

Our current staff list (to be worked on...a lot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Our current staff list (to be worked on...a lot)

Post by losthero77 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:31 pm

no need on adding me i got demoted, because of heather Razz
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:47 pm

losthero77 wrote:no need on adding me i got demoted, because of the staffs' decision Razz
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:55 pm

__Heather__ wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:no need on adding me i got demoted, because of the staffs' decision Razz
    actully only 3 people voted, and one didint really vote,(herkey), who said im on heather when he wasint even paying attention Razz but its okay heather doesint really bother me.
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:
    actully only 3 people voted, and one didint really vote,(herkey), who said im on heather when he wasint even paying attention Razz but its okay heather doesint really bother me.

I'm glad it doesn't bother you.

I voted demote, Herkey was paying attention and chose my side, and Thing said it was up to the Mods. So in turn, the staff chose.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:01 pm

__Heather__ wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:

I voted demote, Herkey was paying attention and chose my side, and Thing said it was up to the Mods. So in turn, the staff chose.
    now you have your wish 8 staff, which wont handle the more character after 1.0
    herkey23
    herkey23

Post by herkey23 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 pm

1.0 will change the fact of how many staff we have? I have questions for you why are you even playing on this server when you were talking to Heather and I last week about how your server is "uncorrupt" "organized". So if your server is better why do you even bother with getting LowMod on Zidocraft anyways?
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:11 pm

herkey23 wrote:1.0 will change the fact of how many staff we have? I have questions for you why are you even playing on this server when you were talking to Heather and I last week about how your server is "uncorrupt" "organized". So if your server is better why do you even bother with getting LowMod on Zidocraft anyways?
    i never said uncorrupt but i did say unorganized, heather to me was the only mod actully careing about removing staff, so i myself see the problem and told unknown, but since uncle(unknown Razz) never reallys listens to me i let heather continue
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 pm

__Heather__ wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    __Heather__ wrote:

second thing i went in to chat archive and this it what it says
    Heather: and last mod Losthero77
    Heather: i say demote, sorry losthero77
    Herkey:stay
    Thing: HMhh i say stay
    Zeno:Lost should stay
    Heather: He doesint do shit hes always on the other server
    Heather: Herkey do you think we should demote losthero77? (this is were i think people got scared
    Herkey: i dont mind its up to you mods
    thing: i dont know its up to you mods (funny thing when heather gets agrresive everyone changed)
    Unknown_mage: its okay if heather lets you be temporary lowmod (heather doesint respond and makes list of demoted including me)
    and the funny part is that she cussed me saying that id spend my time on my server, which i open for like atleast 10 people from this server, who get bored from no space, so okay i do spend time on my server.
    Offcial statment:its okay i got demoted but heather dont try to indimdate people (fail spelling maybe)
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Then later Herkey said, Yeah, I'm on Heathers side.
    Anhkha
    Anhkha

Post by Anhkha Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:40 am

My demoted D:
    Why
    I help ppl too
    You dont trust me anymore D:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 am

Yah i got demoted too. Kewl.
    Anhkha
    Anhkha

Post by Anhkha Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:44 am

Why is dokiloki still Mod?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:46 am

I'm still a mod? Kewlll
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 am

__Heather__ wrote:Then later Herkey said, Yeah, I'm on Heathers side.
    he never said that, so it should really be left to unknown_mage and solar to decide
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:00 am

losthero77 wrote:
    he never said that, so it should really be left to unknown_mage and solar to decide

Yes he did. Go ahead and ask him.

Also, I'm an Admin, so now my word has a lot more effect on what gets decided. So Solar and Mage actually listen to my ideas.
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:51 pm

__Heather__ wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

Yes he did. Go ahead and ask him.

Also, I'm an Admin, so now my word has a lot more effect on what gets decided. So Solar and Mage actually listen to my ideas.
    true true heather, i hope it goes well on your quest on removing more staff Very Happy
    anyways you are admin but you dont immediatly decide, if this were a job solar is the boss
    __Heather__
    __Heather__

Post by __Heather__ Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:26 pm

I get that Solar is the boss, and that's okay.

And I'm not on a quest to get rid of staff, just get rid of the ones that don't ever help or do anything.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Post by Zeno Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:29 pm

LostHero, heh it was fun how it lasted right? 30 min =P
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post by losthero77 Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:55 pm

__Heather__ wrote:I get that Solar is the boss, and that's okay.

And I'm not on a quest to get rid of staff, just get rid of the ones that don't ever help or do anything.
    i found ton of damn bugs on server with 1.0 i need to tell solar WHERE ARE YOU? SOLAR Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:11 am

Please add me,

LowMod ShowStar2 Nick: (Show)

Because lots of people call me Show. tongue
    thek826
    thek826
    Admin

Post by thek826 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:54 am

ShowStar2 wrote:Please add me,

LowMod ShowStar2 Nick: (Show)

Because lots of people call me Show. tongue

updated
    TnTPwn

Post by TnTPwn Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Add me if you want. Or if you dont want to don't add me.
    I don't even wanna be a LowMod since ShowStar is one

~Doki
    Zeno
    Zeno

Post by Zeno Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:41 am

Add me to low mod =P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:16 am